Build your professional resume while helping Muppies grow by joining our global Muppies Executive Team!
Muppies is recruiting for a Director of Partnerships who will be responsible for securing partnerships and speakers for the organization. This is an exciting opportunity for people who would like to gain leadership experience and facilitate relationships within Muppies and with external community members.
Director of Partnerships
Muppies Executive Team Member, Global
Objective: Lead Muppies’ partnership-building efforts.
- Initiates and cultivates partnerships with community organizations, foundations, corporate sponsors
- Oversees speaker recruitment for Muppies’ programs / initiatives
- Works in partnership with the Programming/Operations Consultant to execute on these projects
Term: 1 year; can succeed themselves
Desired qualifications and experiences for all positions:
- A sincere desire to serve the Muslim community
- Enthusiasm for the Muppies vision and mission
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on diplomacy
- Strong organization skills
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work in and lead teams
- Ability to consistently commit the designated time above for 1 year; preference for those who can commit to two years
The Executive Team
The Executive Team serves as the organization’s lead strategic and working committee. They shall participate actively in the programs and activities of Muppies as officers and committee members. Exec Team members are the lead strategist and executors of Muppies’ global activities and are also the lead resource for City Executive Committees. Click here for more info on Executive Team Group responsibilities.
The roles on the Executive Team are dynamic year-to-year and reflect the change in, growth of, and needs of the organization.
How to apply
It’s easy: Submit your Muppies Volunteer Application (designate ‘Director of Partnerships’).