Muppies Local Executive Committee Recruiting
Muppies is looking for energetic, imaginative, and committed leaders to continue Muppies’ local efforts to deliver top-notch programming to our members.
If you’d like to contribute to Muppies’ programming and would be part of a tight-knit community that supports one another, please consider joining us as a local executive committee member.
Candidates will be required to:
- Attend local executive committee meetings (1-2 per month), generally by conference call
- Work with other members of your local executive committee to plan and execute events (the frequency of events varies by city)
- Look to the future, develop partnerships with the community, and expand the Muppies’ presence in the area
- Total time commitment will average out to about 2 hours per week through the course of the year. As a city executive committee member, you’ll have the chance to organize events, build relationships and expand your network locally, and have an opportunity to attend the annual leadership summit.
- Submit completed VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM.
- Please send your responses to these questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why do you want to be on the a local Muppies Committee?
- What experience do you have with Muppies (if any)?
- What are your goals for the local Muppies Committee for the next 6 months? What have you seen that you have liked so far in our programming and what would you like to see more of?
We look forward to hearing from you!