By registering on Muppies.org, or by using our website or other services provided as part of the Muppies service (collectively “Muppies” or the “Services”) you agree to abide by the following terms. By registering for an account you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by all of its provisions.
1. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Muppies’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Muppies’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Muppies at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Muppies’ website are provided “as is”. Muppies makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Muppies does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Muppies or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Muppies’ Internet site, even if Muppies or a Muppies authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Muppies’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Muppies does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Muppies may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Muppies does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Muppies has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Muppies of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Muppies’ web site shall be governed by the laws of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- All personal information you provide for the membership directory, or provide access to via third-party APIs, will be visible to other registered members. By providing or providing access to such information you agree to allow other members to view your personal information.
- All personal information you provide for programming-related purposes will be visible to members of Muppies’ leadership team. By providing or providing access to such information, you agree to allow members of Muppies’ leadership team to view your personal information.
- We collect and use personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling our organization’s objectives.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
9. Member Conduct
Muppies expects all members to act in a professional manner. The following outlines Muppies’ expectations:
Do undertake the following:
- Provide accurate information to populate and update your member profile
- Actively engage and contribute to Muppies services in a professional manner
- Use your best judgment to protect sensitive information you may not wish to share with members
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Muppies concerning the Services;
Don’t undertake the following:
- Act unprofessionally by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content
- Provide inaccurate information in your member profile
- Create a member profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Muppies.
- Use or attempt to use another’s account or create a false identity on Muppies;
- Misrepresent your identity in any way
- Post unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or objectionable content
- Post information that you do not have the right to disclose under any legal or professional relationship
- Post any information that links to harmful files that destroy or limit computer functionality
- Promote pyramid schemes or engage in any other advertising that a reasonable Muppies member would not want to see
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from Muppies to provide any service that is competitive, in Muppies’ sole discretion, with Muppies;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Muppies Group or any other service or functionality of Muppies, without the express written permission of Muppies;
- Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. creating or posting a link to a Muppies web page other than Muppies’ home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by Muppies
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Muppies, including those of both Muppies and any of its licensors;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Muppies except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Infringe or use Muppies’ brand, logos or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Muppies” in any business name, email, or URL or including Muppies’ trademarks and logos except as provided in the Brand Guidelines or as expressly permitted by Muppies;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access Muppies, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other similar activities through Muppies, unless explicitly permitted by Muppies;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, Muppies for purposes of monitoring Muppies’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Muppies’ website;
- Attempt to or actually access Muppies by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Muppies such as its mobile application or by navigating to http://www.Muppies.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Muppies using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Muppies;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Muppies;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Muppies’ infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Members or Muppies personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Muppies, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on Muppies; and/or
- Interfere or disrupt or game Muppies or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Muppies, or Muppies’ search algorithms.