We are looking to add on 2 executive committee members for our Boston Muppies team. We’re a scrappy, up-and-coming chapter still in our early stages, and we are looking for energetic, imaginative, and committed leaders to come to help us take the Boston Muppies chapter to the next level.
Candidates will be required to:
1) Attend biweekly exec meetings, either via conference call or in-person
2) Work with Boston exec comm to plan and execute 1-2 events per month
3) Look to the future, develop partnerships with the community, and expand the Boston Muppies’ presence in the area
Application Materials: Please send us your resume (or your LinkedIn) to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as your answers to the questions listed below:
1) Why do you want to be on the Boston Muppies Committee?
2) What experience do you have with Muppies (if any), either in Boston or any other city?
3) What are your goals for the Boston Muppies Committee for the next 6 months?
4) What kind of time commitment will you be able to give to the Committee (what are your other responsibilities/priorities)?
We look forward to hearing from you!