Travel to Morocco this Fall on a custom designed trek for you and fellow Muppies!
Muppies is excited to launch our Leadership Trek series with an inaugural trek to Morocco. You will have the opportunity to explore Morocco with a personal tour guide while engaging in dynamic professional development and team building exercises. Since this is our first trip, we’ll be keeping it small and offering a limited number of spots (first come, first serve basis).
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
When – Saturday, September 30 to Saturday, Oct 7, 2017
Cost – USD $1,550 per person (without airfare)
- zip-line, and walk a suspension bridge
- cooking, bartering, and surfing classes
- visits to urban and rural co-ops and small/medium sized social enterprises
- meet with a Moroccan MP, graduate students, and young professionals
- traditional henna party in the mountains
- storytelling and folklore performances
- …and much more!
Visa requirements: see here
Average Temp in October: 70ºF (21ºC)
ITINERARY & PACKAGE
We have worked with a local travel group that is experienced in creating these leadership treks to organize and arrange for all local accommodations, travel, excursions, and sightseeing.
- You are expected to purchase your own airplane tickets to and from Casablanca.
- The trip includes accommodations on a shared, single-gender basis for 7 nights. Private accommodations can be arranged at an additional cost.
Since this is our first Muppies Leadership Trek, we will start out small and offer a limited number of spots. We are also looking to put together a diverse group of attendees to maximize the learning opportunities and foster better ties across geographically diverse Muppies.
In order to apply for this trip:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a one-line explanation of why you would like to go and include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Venmo $200 as a deposit to +1-267-324-8484. This deposit will only be refunded if your application is not accepted or spots fill up. Otherwise, it is considered non-refundable and will apply towards the total cost of the trip.