We are looking to add an additional executive committee members for our local Muppies teams. Muppies is looking for energetic, imaginative, and committed leaders to continue Muppies’ local efforts to deliver top-notch programming to our members.
If you’d like to contribute to Muppies’ programming and would be part of a tight-knit community that supports one another, please consider joining us as a local executive committee member.
We are recruiting for the following local teams:
- San Francisco
- Washington, DC
Candidates will be required to:
- Attend local exec meetings (1-2 per month), generally by conference call
- Work with other members of your local exec comm to plan and execute events (the frequency of events varies by city)
- Look to the future, develop partnerships with the community, and expand the Muppies’ presence in the area
- Total time commitment will average out to about 2 hours per week through the course of the year. As a city executive committee member, you’ll have the chance to organize events, build relationships and expand your network locally, and have an opportunity to attend the annual leadership summit.
- Submit completed volunteer application form.
- Please send your responses to these questions below to email@example.com.
- Why do you want to be on the a local Muppies Committee?
- What experience do you have with Muppies (if any)?
- What are your goals for the local Muppies Committee for the next 6 months? What have you seen that you have liked so far in our programming and what would you like to see more of?
We look forward to hearing from you!