We are looking to add an additional 2-4 executive committee members for our NYC Muppies team. NYC is the largest Muppies chapter and counts more than half of all Muppies members in its region, and we are looking for energetic, imaginative, and committed leaders to continue Muppies NYC to deliver top-notch programming to our members. If you wish to accelerate this impact, and you’re keen to be part of a tight-knit community that supports one another, please consider joining us as an NYC executive committee member.
Candidates will be required to:
- Attend exec meetings (1-2 per month), generally by conference call
- Work with other members of the NYC exec comm to plan and execute events (we currently target 12-16 events per year total)
- Look to the future, develop partnerships with the community, and expand the NYC Muppies’ presence in the area
- Total time commitment will average out to about 2 hours per week through the course of the year. As a city executive committee member, you’ll have the chance to organize events, build relationships and expand your network locally, and have an opportunity to attend the annual leadership summit.
Please send us your resume (or your LinkedIn) to email@example.com, as well as your answers to the questions listed below:
- Why do you want to be on the NYC Muppies Committee?
- What experience do you have with Muppies (if any), either in NYC or any other city?
- What are your goals for the NYC Muppies Committee for the next 6 months? What have you seen that you have liked so far in our programming and what would you like to see more of?
We look forward to hearing from you!