(remote contractor role at 10-15 hours/week)
The Community Engagement Specialist supports the work of the executive team across all areas of donor/member stewardship. The Community Engagement Specialist plays a key role in fundraising, relationship-building, donor/member stewardship, and project management to support Muppies’ development and organizational priorities. This Consultant will manage the membership program, support the strategic vision for the organization’s development (fundraising & membership) efforts, and coordinate development-related activity across the organization. Muppies is actively seeking a diverse applicant pool.
- Donor cultivation/solicitation
- Project a “customer service” mentality. Prioritize donor stewardship; actively engage with donors satisfied with their Muppies experience
- With guidance from the Programming & Partnerships Consultant: manage annual solicitation and stewardship of members and individuals who provide annual gifts
- Manage cultivation, engagement, solicitation efforts to drive membership growth
- Host member onboarding calls/webinars on a regular basis
- Development operations
- Process membership dues and reminders
- Assist with leadership onboarding and offboarding
- Responsible for: donor/member database management; preparing monthly renewal and donor acknowledgment letters and other appropriate methods of stewardship; tracking volunteer time; tracking partnership and sponsorship pipeline activity; and preparing appropriate reports and other development-related coordinating actions.
Muppies expects the Consultant to promote the Muppies brand/program standing by actively participating in relevant networks. Muppies expects the Consultant to demonstrate the commitment to the organization’s D& I philosophy and Community Values by role modeling these values to all team members and stakeholders.
APPLY TODAY! Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will close this post once the vacancy has been filled.
REPORTS TO: Programming & Partnerships Consultant
DEADLINE: Monday, October 21, 2019 at 5pm ET