(remote contractor role at 10-15 hours/week)
Muppies’ programming is driven by in-person and digital events. The Local Events Consultant supports Muppies day-to-day operations. The Local Events Consultant manages the logistical and administrative elements of Muppies programming, including conferences, standalone events, and webinars. This Consultant oversees record-keeping and data management; collects feedback from event participants and event organizers; supports new strategies and initiatives around events to reach new audiences, and communicates Muppies programs activity. Muppies is actively seeking a diverse applicant pool.
- Programs’ Administration & Planning
- Project a “customer service” mentality. Prioritize member stewardship;
- Support production and manages administrative processes for all Muppies events/programs
- Manage Muppies events calendar, ensuring alignment with City teams and the Global Executive Team.
- Verify registrants’ membership for all event/program registrations
- Manage Program/Event documentation and data across databases and website
- Support ongoing efforts to recruit a diverse set of speakers, including drafting outreach notes and maintaining outreach records.
- Process event-related reimbursements for team members
- Research & Oversight
- Collect and monitor member feedback to ensure high program satisfaction for existing and potential stakeholders
- Enforce quality control measures to maintain a high level of production and customer service.
- Collect and report on KPIs and other metrics of success.
- Communications & Marketing
- “Host” Muppies Webinar series and another digital programming via Zoom.
- Manage event-related member inquiries and works with Membership Team to convey feedback and support membership recruitment and retention strategies.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to develop and disseminate program invitations (Eventzilla, and other platforms as needed) and another programming promotional information
Muppies expects the Consultant to promote the Muppies brand/program standing by actively participating in relevant networks. Muppies expects the Consultant to demonstrate the commitment to the organization’s D&I philosophy and Community Values by role modeling these values to all team members and stakeholders.
APPLY TODAY! Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will close this post once the vacancy has been filled.
REPORTS TO: Director of Local Engagement
DEADLINE: Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 8:00 pm ET